The REMORA is the newest and smallest member of the Gearslinger line, designed to be light weight and comfortable yet, like all MAXPEDITION products, loaded with features and attachment points. Both the main and rear compartments have loop fields for attaching internal CCW accessories. Shoulder strap is ambidextrous and concealable. The REMORA can be piggy-backed onto larger packs using SlikClips.
- Front pocket: 6" x 6" x 1" with divider, keyper, elastic loops, drainage grommet, YKK zipper closure
- Front slip pocket: 6" x 5", YKK zipper closure
- Main compartment: 9" x 7" x 3" slightly tapered towards the top, front and back divider, internal loop field for CCW, YKK#10 zipper closure, drainage grommet
- Rear pocket: 6" x 8" with internal loop field for CCW, button closure
- Modular webbing: 2 rows x 4 channels in front, 3 rows x 2 channels on both sides, 2 rows on shoulder strap.
- Belt loop: Hook-and-loop flap style, non-slip texture, accommodates up to 2.5" wide belt
- Shoulder strap: Ambidextrous. Integral with 2" webbing and Duraflex Warrior side-release buckle, can be concealed in rear compartment
- Handle: 1" webbing with cushion and Duraflex D-rings for optional shoulder strap
- Approximate overall volume: 225 cu. in.
- Empty weight: 18.3oz
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.